Sunday, March 17, 2013

A simple serenity

Lets check... the last time I blog... I don't remember what it is about. 
Yet, I know my mind is constantly on the workout to source for a better theme, better layout and better header for my blog. One that bears significance on what is written in this virtually public world.

The blog was, and still is, a venue for the dedication of the soul. 
Yet, remaining its ambiguity and anonymity perhaps shield myself from harm's way.

Now, it is a pledge to write again, to pen down a voice only echoed in the bottom of my heart.
Perhaps, all along, I have been finding a place without restrictions and limitations to write what I have always wanted to write about.
No grammar police, gate-keepers and a place where meanings overwhelmed any aspect of writing.

*****************

Well, life is as chaotic as it seemed. Just like this. 


Being caught in the rat race is tiring. And it is even more tiring trudging the journey alone. 

Time to get the muscle ticking. 

ENDS ~ 

No comments: