Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sing me a serenade

Sing me a serenade, sing me a serenade,
Outside the tower and call to me,
I will be waiting by the window’s pane,
A prince whose love from tennesee.
O’ young heart,
Pick me a flower on the way,
And honey that comes from the bees,
I will be waiting you by the window’s pane,
With a love as calm as the sea.

Sing me a serenade, sing me a serenade,
Come rain come shine,
For you have promise me this love,
That binds your heart and mine.
O’ young heart,
Sing me serenade and perhaps,
The lovely poems of endless time,
For just like them our love would be,
Tracing the pages, forever rhymes

Sing me a serenade, sing me a serenade,
When will you come my prince?
This love will not turn to fade,
Just like we had promised since,
O’ young heart,
With that bouquet of flowers in hand,
Ride fast young love, for me,
For I could not have been pleasured more,
This gift given to our destiny,
I will be waiting by the windows pane,
A wait never be too short a date,
For you have promised to call out,
And sing me our serenade.

Sorbet lemon

No comments: