Tuesday, April 1, 2014

untitled

Coz if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,
and your heart stars to wonder where on this earth i can be,
thinking you come back to the place that we'd meet,
and you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street
don't be afraid if it rains, so let is drench,
all the misses we had for us till the hearts wrench,
you run to me my hand open wide,
i'll hold you till the fears in you subside,
i'll be here waiting, waiting you all along,
i'll be staying beside and right the wrongs,
if one day again you wake up and find that you're missing me,
i'll be at the street waiting you like i used to be.

sorbet lemon~

1 comment:

TheBlessedChild said...

so dramatic jarod!!!
*super like*
and the one received will be a lucky gurl, as u are a lucky one to write.. =)