Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Where is the promised peace?

Where is the promised peace?
Hail Lord almighty, king of heaven,
I knew I daren’t question,
For You will have your reason,
That shape all four seasons.

But bless me with heaven’s eyes,
To fathom such eerie sight,
Of all the bleedings and heartache,
In this tears drenched night,
For I see some slumped on the ground,
Begging for once theirs to return,
And I see some stood up straight,
With scars most couldn’t discern.
Yet Lord bless me with Your wisdom,
To see what You’ve seen,
And comprehend that such heartache,
Is fortified love in between.

Bless me with heaven’s ears,
To empathize the frantic yell,
That vibrates from within a broken soul,
With no hope to dwell.
For I heard some screaming,
From hearts protruded by lies,
And one who took that for granted,
Stab it once again with knives.
Yet Lord bless me with your wisdom,
To hear what you’ve heard,
And comprehend that such heartache,
Are there parts where love is conjured.

Bless me with heaven’s heart,
To feel what love is all about,
If love is so strong that it heals,
Then why are we made without?
I see them cry in within,
I heard not a sound,
My heart is not convince,
That love is still around.
I am still that little kid,
Who prayed for peace,
But why is all this happening?
Is there somewhere you’ve missed?
Yet Lord bless me with your wisdom,
To feel what you’ve felt,
I hope that all are blessings in disguised,
For I wish not love misspelt.

No comments: